HSE Policy Statement
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy Statement It is the policy of Faisal M. Higgi & Associates Co. Ltd. that the health and safety of its employees, contractors and all users of our facilities shall be of primary importance at all times, while at the same time it shall operate to minimize any impact its operations may have on the environment. It is our responsibility to establish, implement and maintain health and safety management systems to ensure compliance with the requirements of this policy and any applicable regulations.
Our objectives are:
- Provide safe places of work and healthy working environments for our employees, contractors and users of our facilities.
- Promote health, safety and environmental protection as an integral part of the duties of management along with the education of all our employees.
- Supply appropriate information, instruction and training to promote a high degree of awareness of health, safety and environmental concerns and the responsibility of each employee to prevent injury to themselves and others.
- Comply with all laws and regulations covering occupational safety.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures designed to promote safe working practices and environmental protection and encourage safe operating conditions in all our branches.
- Implement practices and procedures for the use, handling, storage and transportation of materials and to eliminate discharges and omissions that could harm the environment.
- The integral part of effective management in Shipping & Transport industry is awareness that high standards of Health, Safety & environment is required.