Ethical Policy Statement
FAISAL M.HIGGI CO. LTD. policy is that the affairs of the company are conducted at all times in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations under which we operate and in accordance with high ethical standards. All President, senior executives and other employees are expected to act lawfully, in a professional manner and with the utmost integrity in their dealings with our customers, suppliers, advisers and regulators, competitors, the community and each other, striving at all times to enhance the reputation and performance of the Company.
Code of Conduct
FAISAL M.HIGGI CO. LTD. Code of Conduct outlines expected behaviors for all FMH CO. LTD. employees. FMH CO. LTD. will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In conducting its business, integrity must underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of FMH CO. LTD. employees in the performance of their company responsibilities. Employees will not engage in conduct or activity that may raise questions as to the company’s honesty, impartiality, reputation or otherwise cause embarrassment to the company.
Employees will ensure that
- They do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the company or for themselves individually.
- They do not take advantage of their FMH CO. LTD. position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use. FMH CO. LTD. or non-public information or abuse of their position. This includes not engaging in insider trading.
- They will follow all restrictions on use and disclosure of information. This includes following all requirements for protecting FMH CO. LTD. information and ensuring that non-FMH CO. LTD. proprietary information is used and disclosed only as authorized by the owner of the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
- They observe that fair dealing is the foundation for all of our transactions and interactions.
- They will protect all company, customer, and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate company approved activities.
- Without exception, they will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- They will promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities (i.e., Ethics, Law, Security).
- Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this code of Conduct.
- Retaliation against employees who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.